Re: [at-l] Re: hike-naked?

Big E -

Ever hear of the 'mile-high-club'?  This is flying naked.  We're not talking a 90's thing here. It is everyones fantasy to be naughty every once in a while.  Hiking naked is merely a fantasy fulfilled.  People on this list all have at least one fantasy in common, a thru-hike (properly spelled).  So we are all familiar with fantasy fulfillment.  I have never seen a naked hiker, nor have I hiked naked (maybe this year!), but it sure is a fantasy.

I'll bet that even you have been naughty once or twice!!!  Come on, 'fess up.

  You might be a redneck if ...
           ... going to the bathroom at night involves shoes and a flashlight.

Rick Mann, aka 'Pittsburgh'
rmann@eng.appl.ge.com