[at-l] Groundhogs

I guess the Appalachian Trail groundhogs are stirring in their burrows
around now.....

Since there are no groundhogs in Newfoundland, bear dens were watched
for signs of activity before we joined Canada in 1949 (economic union
with the USA was also an option on the first ballot)....

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])