Subject: Re: [at-l] Food

Martha wrote:

>  That sounds very much like what I'm planning on doing. However, I
>heard that chicken doesn't dehydrate well at all. Have you had good
>experiences with it?

I haven't had much experience with chicken, but I'll toss out an idea
along that line.  I've had great success with dried tuna fish.  You
just thave to buy it in cans that are packed in water, not in oil.  I
imagine that oil is the problem with chicken: oil never dries in
dehydration, and will eventually go rancid.

Bob Shroy