[at-l] peak stove

I was having some problems with my peak 1 multi fuel and I called Peak/coleman,
and they sent the parts asap at no charge. My stove is several years old and
they said it really didn't matter and appologized for any problems. I'd try
calling them or sending it to them with a letter explaining the problem and
express your sincere likes/dislikes about the model. You'll either be charged a
very minimal fee or nothing at all. good luck
Brent