Re: [at-l] Losing land to AT

I thought most if not all land that was bought for the AT was bought by
private groups such as the PATC and donated.  There must be something more
to the story.  There are too many instances of the AT being moved around
because of private development for this case to be real simple.  Although
I've been surprised before!!!  I think that's a part of the trail that's in
PATC territory; anything posted on the PATC web site?