[at-l] at-l Washing dishes on the Trail

To those who are terribly germ conscious,  I hope you don't really think
we would let an animal lick our pot clean (with the exception of Marty's
dog, of course).  But on the trail  I just put a little water in the pot,
swished it, and dumped it out (I scraped the pot clean when I ate, not
even leaving a single rice kernel), and then wiped it with a bandana.
The next time I used the pot it was heated anyway, so became sterile.   I
had the evolution pot which was very easy to clean.   I don't make gear
recommendations as a rule, but I love my evolution pot.

Gutsy