[at-l] at-l Fuel bottles

Personally, I would keep the 22 oz fuel bottle and save the other for
week long packs. I had the 22 oz and it was worth it not to have to try
and find fuel at odd places along the way.  My fuel usually held out
until I came to a place where they sold it by the pint.  Maybe when the
weather warms up you can switch, but at first you might use more fuel
than you planned anyway with the cold weather.

Gail