Re: [at-l] REDNECK COMPUTER GLOSSARY

Jim,

  Greetings ya'll from the "Muffin People Land".

  Thanks for the Glossary, I needed that for a wakeup.!

  Not too many R.N.s up here.!

  Temps this AM: 9 below, wind chill 60 below; about 5 - 6 inches snow on
the level, drifts... yes.!

At 10:18 AM 1/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>After all the words about rednecks lately, I thought
>this might be appreciated.
>Walk softly,
>Jim

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure