Re: [at-l] Trail names

PARISI, JENNIFER A., HMR/US wrote:

> Jennifer
> AT1999
> (still looking for a name, but with some time yet)

Jennifer...take my advice and pick one before someone hangs one on you!
signed....Kahley..who's come out of the closet as "Tink"  :-I

-Whatever happened to being named while you are actually "on the trail?"  I
guess this list is made up of people who like to plan ahead and think about
their hike a lot before it gets underway, and the trail name "naturally" fits
into the category of thruhike preparation.

Sir Goober Peas/The Cornell Crew
GA > ME, 1996