[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #35

>>>Also, my VISA card doubled as
an ATM card so I didn't have to carry both.   I looked at the latest
CIRRUS listing last night and it shows ATM's at Hiawassee and
Blairsville in GA, Franklin and Cherokee in NC, Roan Mt, Gatlinburg
and Pigeon Forge in TN, and Atkins, Troutville, Pearisburg, Buena
Vista and Waynesboro in SW VA.  Note that there were none in Hot
Springs, NC or Damascus, VA (although there is one in Abingdon, VA).
Not a lot for the first 750 miles of trail - <<<<

I was in Hot Springs, NC this past week and guess what the big news there is
the new ATM in town!   It is a great little town.  I'd like to live there
someday.
Maggie Wade