Re: [at-l] Vitamin "I" etc.

My daughter received a Rx from an orthopod for Ibuprophen and Ketoprophen
together in a cream.  It has to be made up by a pharmacy set up to mix drugs
as it is not commercially available.  She says it helps her knee although I
wonder if there is some placebo effect just from the rubbing in.  Because
it is a formulated Rx, it is not cheap.  A small jar runs about $50.  Fortuantely
my prescription plan doesn't balk.

Happy (and pain free) trails
Rich