[at-l] Re: Chat

<< I was wondering if any of the list subscribers use one of the
 faster realtime chat programs. IRC lets a lot of people type messages in
 a big group (or individual) session.  >>

Ok, Chase.  I just downloaded Mirc and actually got it installed.  I
connected to a beginners' chat, and I think it works (I've set up to chat
under the nickname of "Gypsy").  What do I do now to chat with others on this
list?  Do we set up a time   in advance, or what?

Marty (Gypsy)