Re: [at-l] Vitamin "I" and other pain relievers

In a message dated 96-12-23 09:52:36 EST, raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (Diana
^(raven)^) writes:

<< I also used this stuff called Zostrix. It's an
 anti-inflammitory cream used for arthritis.

Has anyone tried Sportscreme or a similar over the counter creme for aches
and pains.  One time on vacation to Myrtle Beach, I developed a bursitis type
of condition in my shoulder and Sportscreme worked remarkably well.

Sylman