Re: [at-l] Vitamin "I" and other pain relievers

about joint/muscle pain:

has anybody out there ever tried arnica?  It's some sort of homepathic
remedy that you don't have to swallow.

I woman I met once while hiking in the Rockies told me about it, I bought
some - it was in a creme form -- , used it, and it seemed to do the trick.
Has anybody else had any experience with it?

Lynn