Re: [at-l] Vitamin "I" and other pain relievers

> At 11:25 PM 12/19/96 -0500, MARK HOLMES wrote:
>
> >What is the cost difference Peter between Aleve and Ibuprofen?  I bought
> >Ibuprofen in large quantities and got it pretty cheap. Can you do that with
> >Aleve?

I believe Aleve is a bit more expensive than Ibuprofen. Plus it's alot
easier to find store brand Ibuprofen than store brand sodium naproxin.

When I broke my arm a few years ago, I was on prescription strength
sodium naproxin and I also used this stuff called Zostrix. It's an
anti-inflammitory cream used for arthritis. It kind of is really hot the
first couple of times you use it, but it helped take some of the tense
feeling out of my wrist after the break. It's an OTC med, but I can't
remember the cost.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven