[at-l] Happy Holidays

Season's Greetings from Newfoundland:

	It sure has been interesting and educational to listen to all
the chat. I feel like I have the best seat in the theatre, thanks for
letting me sit in. It's so easy to make plans with all the info coming
in.

	As you all know, Santa Claus lives in Canada and gets here
first...I'll put in a good word for you all ;-)

	Send snow! (50F here today. Not even any snow on the
mountains).

	cheers,

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])