[at-l] Harper's Ferry, Jan 25th

Something hit me about this weekend get together thing.
	It isn't just for 1997s!  Anyone at all is allowed and encouraged
to make thier way to this.  So please tell friends, bring along your dog,
and you better bring a good ear and voice.
	Better yet, just arrive with nothing better to do than discuss the
trail.  That is all I ever intended on this.  I am still worried about
gear, meeting different people, and generally how the heck am I going to
make 2,000 miles in 6 months.  But I suppose why this list is here in
part.

I want to thank anyone that has put something on this list.  It has helped
me realize how much is out there, and how much more is to come.

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu  |  http://www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans   |   W
|    GA --> ME           U2-They Might Be Giants-Pink Floyd-Rush  |   G
|      1997                 looking for any 'live' material       |   B
|<Loyola College, Baltimore>               Magic: The Addiction   |   T
      -=The mountains are calling and I must go. (John Muir)=-        !