Re: [at-l] Harper's Ferry, Jan 25th

Day: Fri  Date: 12/20/96  Weather : -11 F (WC -41 ) fair
AT mile : 0     Miles for day: 3.5   Total miles : 776

(I wish I could tell you the above weather info was
incorrect but it isn't )

We just wanted to say we wish we could be with all of you
at Harpers Ferry, but we can't, but we will be there with
you in spirit. So set aside an empty spot for all of us
that share your love of the trail but can't be there
with you, and offer up a toast to all the kindred spirits
that have shared that love of the trail from its' birth .

Merry Christmas .

Sandy and Alison
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97  (REXX says leaving in 148 days )

PS. What was the address of that person with the
    free chicken .:))
PSS. kahley, Jack Black and Coke, hold the Coke. It'll cure you
     or make you forget you're sick.