[at-l] Pack reccomendations

In a message dated 96-12-15 22:37:48 EST, gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu (James
Bigler) writes:

<< > Just got back from X-mas shopping for myself. I was looking at the Dana
 > Designs Terra plane ( good pack I've heard ) , But I and the salesman
COULD
 > NOT get it to fit me.  He tried just about everything he could think of,
but
 > no luck. It just wouldn't fit.  Then I tried The North Face Badlands, It
was
 > like it was made for me!  Any way was anyone heard anything about the
Badlands??

Have not heard of the Badlands pack, but some of their packs are very good.

I sell Dana's as well as some of the other packs (for a meager living) and I
wonder what he did to make the pack 'fit'. What sizes did he try ?

If he surely did try everything, I would stick with the pack that feels
comfortable,. The Northface will suppport you well... even on the trail.

billygoat