Re: [at-l] Re: pack reccomendations

Jimmie,

> See I am not the only one who thinks those things fit like a piece of
> plywood with straps!!!!!!!
>
> Sorry couldn't resist.
>
> James Bigler                           Chemical Engineering Undergraduate
> email: gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu
> homepage: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~jb182

Oh, I get it, what you're trying to say is it fit like a Lowe .
 Sorry couldn't resist.

But on a more serious note the problem could easily have been
with the fitter. Alison tried for four hours with one person
and never got it to fit correctly. Went to another outfitter
with someone who actually knows how to fit a Dana and within
15 minutes she had her fit perfectly . But as I have said
before there is not any one piece of gear that works for
everyone. Try out many and buy the best for you.

Sandy and Alison
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97  (REXX says leaving in 3,662 hours and 5 minutes )