Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] SAT and the AT

>So the total is 24 miles in 10 hours, which you can check by noting that12
>miles at 2 mph is 6 hours and 12 miles at 3 mph is 4 hours for a total of 10
>hours.

Those SAT writers are jumping for joy!  Although your math is impecable
(and my spelling probably is not) you fell for the old trap.  The question
asks for the one way distance which, as you correctly state, is 12.

I'd give you major partial credit!

UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
"FOR DUTY & HUMANITY" -- Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard