Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] SAT and the AT

>Hee, hee, hee!  My brain is fried from all that SAT crud.  I have the SAT
>II's on October 12.  Writing, Math, and Physics.  Until then, I'm stuck in
>the world of standardized test prep.  :(  ---Kristin

it is sort of a shock to spend my summer being a nature gal, loving birds
and the bugs and the dirt. and then return to HIGH SCHOOL and shift into the
mode of being a bloodthirsty maniac who all she wants is a stupid test score
so she can be an elite college gal. my priorities are a little whacked.
the answer is, of course, is C.

--christeena

--

EMPRESS