Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] The list is back...

At 01:11 AM 10/2/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> Hello,
>>         On the evening of Sept. 27th, the AT-L list went offline due to
>>
>>   Ryan Brooks ryan@inc.net
>
>Woo Hoo!!  The at-l is back, no more withdrawal.  Thanks Ryan, guess you
>had a tough weekend.
>
>I posted a question that may not show up due to the server burp, so I'll
>ask now.  Anyone have info on trail conditions in SW Va?  I know
>Shenandoah took the brunt of Fran, but don't want any surprises either.
>We will be headed N from Grayson Highlands next week.

As always, the best place to get current conditions is from the maintaining
AT Club.  You can find the ONLY National Email Directory devoting to hiking
clubs on the Internet at the PATC Website at the following URL:

http://io.datasys.swri.edu/PATC/email_tc.html

Recommend you contact the Mount Rogers AT Club.  They're in our Directory!

Andy
PATC Webmaster
http://io.datasys.swri.edu/PATC/patc.html