Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] scouts

I can see that some people haven't been hiking enough - they have an
excess of negative energy built up.  If you want to cure that, I'm sure
the PATC will be having another work trip somewhere next weekend.
There's enough work to do on the trails that you won't have the energy
to think about flames.   I'll post our trail log from last weekend sometime
tomorrow.

Walk softly,
Jim