Re: down & going tentless

Time to back up a bit...somebody correct me if
my memory has failed yet again :-)

The postings on this thread have been interesting,
but recall that the original posting (under the "Help
me pack..." subject heading) concerned equipment
selection for a proposed backpack of the Susquehannock
Trail (upstate PA) in October.  Last I knew, nobody
had been foolish enough to erect shelters on the
Susquehannock, and fall in upstate PA can sometimes
be (usually is) cold and wet.

Given the intended time and location of the proposed
trip, the suggestion to carry a tent is reasonable and prudent.

We now resume the our previously scheduled thread creep :-)

jim
jloudon@juno.com