Internship Info.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any internship opportunities with a
juvenile delinquency wilderness camp. I have a mandatory intern. for my double
major (Criminology/Clinical Sociology) and would love to be a guide at a camp.
If anyone has any information regarding any such camps, the information will be
well appreciated. It would be for next summer, and I am willing to go anywhere
inside the U.S. Thanks for the help,  mikey

					Michael Lehrman
					xbhf@grove.iup.edu