Re: [AT-L] AT directory

Felix wrote:

What does anyone know about this Membership Dirctory I received a card
>about today.It comes from Norfolk, VA. The girl told me they cost $59. I
>don't believe I'll be buying one at that price.

I got a card today too. I called the number and confirmed my information and
the telemarketer tried to sell me an ATC Directory at either $56 for the
regular edition or $59 for the "library" edition. I agree with you, the
price is a little steep. I am an ATC member and try to support the
organization with my dues and thru purchases of books, etc., but I decided
to hold off on the directory for now. Anybody else think this price is a
little high?

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com