RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re:Walking Sticks vs Ski Poles

On the poles, loosen the wrist straps a little. Balance the grip and weight
between your hand and wrist. I can go long distances that way.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be,
770.998.9096.fax                                                 it is up to
me"
elavine@gridnet.com