Fwd: Re: [AT-L] Trail's End (Gutsy's Journal)

Gutsy,
	Wow! What a trip.  I must say, I am going to miss the updates from
your trail trip.  I love hiking, and have been hiking with you all the way
(in my heart, if not in fact).  You have been a true joy.  My wife says
that you and the Kushmans and Waldo have become like new family members.
Whenever I'm talking to co-workers about hiking, one of this year's trail
members comes up.  It's almost like I was right there with you.

	I know the trip was hard on your body.  My prayers have been with you
to recover from your illness.  I look forward to the day when I can make
that spring trip to Georgia and return six or so months later from Maine.
Until then, I will continue to hike on the internet with all those who are
willing to share the joy (and pain) of the trip.
Thanks,
Wayne Brown
WayneBrown@gnn.com