Re: [AT-L] Trip report-Linville Gorge & Grandfather Mtn, NC

In a message dated 96-09-07 11:08:19 EDT, MManzano@aol.com writes:

<< I had brought fixings for some dynamite chili.  We ran into a hiker from
 Florida in the Smokies in April who was cooking the stuff and gave us the
 recipe; it was delicious and we quickly went from cold, shivering hikers to
 warm and well-fed.  I’d be happy to share the directions for making this
 chili, but I feel really bad that I don’t know the guy’s name to give him
 credit for it. >>

Yes please share it!

IL Fltlndr