Leg Pain at Night on the AT

I hiked for two weeks on the AT in late March and Early April of this year. While I was
on the AT I didn't have any problem with my legs while hiking but most nights I would
awake to excrutiating pain in my leg and hip.  I was a problem the whole time I was
hiking on the AT.  Can anyone shed any light on what this pain could have been caused
by? When I would get up in the morning that pain was gone. I was very confusing
--
Dwayne
drichff@interpath.com

NC Firefighter II/NC EMT-Defib/NC HAZMAT Operations/ NC Basic Rescue Tech
Ham Operator KC4ADW  QRP-L#336
"Strive For Perfection Settle for Excellence"