[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [AT-L] Thoughts on blisters
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [AT-L] Thoughts on blisters
- From: email@example.com (Jim Loudon)
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 01:05:59 PST
- References: <199608281904.PAA27058@platinum.nb.net>
On Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:12:19 -0500 (CDT) Sandra Downs <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>Ok, we've all had 'em, despite the pre-prep with moleskin, so my
>is: what's your key to minimizing the pain and frequency of blisters?
I guess this is similar to the duct tape approach...
I tape over potential (and real) hot spots with one-inch
waterproof adhesive tape prior to the appearance of blisters.
The adhesive tape seems to stabilize the skin better than
moleskin and doesn't add bulk under socks...YMMV.