Re: [AT-L] Thoughts on blisters

A hiker introduced me to the joys of a product called "Second Skin."  (I
think).  It's some sort of paint-on-like-nail-polish skin protector.

I've kept a blister on my right heel in various stages of hurting/healing
since March and this is the first thing that seems to work for me.

Now, I must be honest and tell you that I also put a 1/4" heel lift in my
right boot to minimize the distance that my foot travels inside the boot.
The  net of it is though, that on my last outing -- about 43 miles'worth --
no blisters!

Lynn