Re: Titanium Cookware

   I believe titanium is used for implants, which means it has been tested
and not found to be harmful (as far as they know--long term use???).  I agree
tho, that even on a 6 mos thru hike, the amount of titanium you would get is
probably minimal.  BTW, debunked or not, I try to avoid aluminum where
possible.  I drink my beer from glass bottles where practical and use Tom's
of Maine deodorant which has no aluminum.  (After reading numerous labels, it
seems the aluminum is an ingredient in anti-perspirant and not in plain
deodorant.)
   Hopefully the benefits derived from backpacking outweigh the risks of
whatever leaches off your cookset.
                           Marty