Re: achey bones

jim--we camped at flowed lands, hiked up the calamity from upper works.  made
the entire weekend 22miles.

>DEC used to assign a
>ranger full-time to police the crowd on the summit.

speaking of which, we ran into a ranger... i think he was an assistant, but
we had to sympathize with his task...seeing so many abuses and violations but
being only able to educate.  i think that next weekend, tho a vacation
weekend, will be interesting up there.  it'll be fun to see people struggling
with the concept of black flies at their worst.
hopefully the sewards will be quieter than the marcy area!

alisa