Titanium Cookware

Does anybody have any experience (good or bad) with Titanium cookware.  I
was in REI this weekend and picked up an EverNew (?) pot.  When I first
picked up the cardboard box I thought that somebody had already removed
the pot from inside - they are that light!  Of course this was a smallish
sized pot to begin with, still it seemed alot lighter that stainless
steel or even aluminum.  I was curious what the setback(s) is (are)
besides the incredibly high price.

/*  S.R.INGRAM               sri1@esygvl.com *
/*  Phone: (903)  457-5255                   *