no stick pans

hi

quick question, while we were on the subject of non-stick pans.  I got an
Ouback Oven and want to use the bottom teflon coated part for frying.  My
only problem is cleaning it.  How do you get oil off of it without lots
of water and without scratching it?

jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."