Email Volume on AT-L

Howdy Folks,

	I've had a number of people comment on the signal-to-noise ratio getting a
little low on the list.  So, I'd like to ask that people really try to send
personal or one-liner responses back to the message sender instead of the entire
list.   If we don't,  we'll start losing some of the valuable contributors to this
list.

	If you have any questions, feel free to email me, but give me a couple
days to respond, especially before posting unrelated stuff to the list.

Thanks much,

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net