Re: Compression stuff sacks, et.al...

>   Leaving bags compressed in a stuff sack when not in use, also will reduce
> the loft... I pull our bags (Holofill and Down) when not in use and hang
> them in "spare" closet space... We've had our down bags for over 20 years,

Would hanging a bag vertically let the fill settle down to the bottom a lot,
or would it be negligible?  I've always laid my bag flat on the spare bed
downstairs (where the cats don't go ;-) but wouldn't mind hanging it up in
a closet out of the way.

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200

Follow-Ups: References: