Date: Tue, 16 Apr 96 12:35:28 0000
To: kathy@fred.net
Subject: Questions about the AT...

<snip>
I also had a question.  It's
been about three years since I've hiked the whole thing but
every year I go back through the NC Tenn parts of the trail
(since they are the closest and some of the most colorful from
what I remember) and every year I keep fogetting more and more
of the trails.  I do remember one part in Virginia, it used to
be an old fire lookout station on the top of a mountain.  The
only problem is that I keep forgetting the name of the
mountain and/or campsite their.  I can still remeber the cabin
and the view in the early morning with the mist rolling off
the side of the mountain and the rolling hills battling their
way back up, but I can't remember where I put my maps or trail
guides or anything.  So I was just wondering if you've been
there and/or know anything about what the heck I'm talking
about...
-Thanx Shaggy (adharper@hamlet.uncg.edu)