Re: vitamins...

>>Too much <vitamin C > can damage liver and kidneys.

My sources indicate also that you can take as much as you want and it will
pass through your urine.  The Vitamins which need to be watched are A, D,
and E which are FAT soluable and can be stored in the body.  This storing
makes the aforementioned three dangerous if too much is ingested.

Hope this helps.

TEACH '00

[By the way, I am by no means a nutritionist.]

"FOR DUTY & HUMANITY" -- Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard
UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS