Re: plantar fascia

> Date:          Fri, 12 Apr 1996 06:39:45 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          Pooombah@aol.com
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <at-l@patsy.hack.net>
> Subject:       Re: plantar fascia

> rich--are you saying that this is going to be with me forever?  oh jeepers--i
> really messed up didn't i?  i know all about foot injections--two years ago i
> had plantars warts removed--to anesthetize the area, the doctor stuck a
> needle into the bottom of  my foot close to 60 times.  THAT pain is something
> i'll never forget.
> should i definitely be seeing a doctor about this?
> alisa
I think the advice you got from the other post is good.  I delayed
trating mine until it became a real problem. I hope yours is not this
bad yet.  I would take the meds( Advil worked for me) and the
stretching excercises seem reasonable as does the cold, however, the
cold tends to contact tissue and may offset the stretching.  I would
definitely get the Spenco orthotic.

If this does not let you hike pain free then I would seek a
professional opinion.

Rich