No Subject

This is goodbye for a long while, Although I have not been too active
on this mailing list, I have read everything for the last few months
(in preperation for my 3 month AT hike GA-PA).

Each of you have helped me prepare, and I will SAY A BIG THANKS TO ALL.

I leave for my parents place tommarow and for the trail shortly after
that.

I will be phoning in reports once in a while (via a palmtop computer -
funny I had the same idea as the Kushmans)

Well this is goodby.

Dan "High Tech" Kohn

PS I have already unsubscribed to the list, so if you wish to reach me
use my email address of Dkohn@worldaxes.com

Thanks again