Re: Now that it's over...

As a devoted SU fan I second Alisa comments.  Wallace is quite a guy.
And I was glad to see them go as far as they did !  SU just needs more
bench.

I did want to ask an AT related question.  Last year I was hiking in
Penn. and stopped at Peter's mt Shelter ...nice place.  It was
dedicated to a young man ... I forget his name right now ..maybe Steven
Barker or Baker ??  I was wondering who he was.  Does anyone know ?

Kathy
one of the hopscotch kids
from Munnsville but I work in Syracuse