Re: AT Home Page

>Anybody heard from Download/Nexmo lately.??
>
>Seems like they should be at or beyond Fontana by now, if they haven't hit
>too much bad weather..
>
>Has anyone tried to connect ot the AT Home Page in the last two days.?? I
>get a notice of a
>socket disconnect for it (http://www.fred.net/kathy/at.html)...
>
>stay warm, spring is near,,
>

>Dick Wix  aka "WIXeR"
>   AT-94  GA>ME
>

>WIXer,

I got the same thing from the AT Homepage. I thought it was my computer. I
didn't get any mail from this newsgroup either---weird! Anyway, the AT
Homepage is back up and running. I checked it today and there are no new
updates from the Kushman's. However, there is a message that they are at
Fontana and that an update will be posted on Saturday the 30th.

Pete