Re: thorlo socks

In a message dated 96-03-25 16:00:50 EST, Lea wrote:

>No solution yet on the short wide feet, mine
>are the same way.

If you come up with a brand, let me know.  I am using the Vasque system now.
 It is better than my last pair of New Balance boots.  I am still having
trouble with my left foot which is the bigger of the two (last I counted I
had 2). I get blisters under the nails and after I get home the nails end up
having to regrow.  It is odd because those toes don't hit the end of the boot
that I am aware of.  I am going to try vaselining my feet next time out and
only wearing Thorlo's.