Re: Enuf fat?

On my long distance hikes I made sure I carried nuts, which have lots of
fat, and put 2 oz of Kraft grated parmesian cheese in my dinners.  That
was the best "spicer-upper" of what were boring dinners I found.  I also
used low fat rather than skim powdered milk.  I carried hunks of romano
and parmesian for lunch.  I could mail these to myself and they didn't go
bad.  The worst was a little mold scraping.  And then of course, I
carried tubes of peanut butter, 3 oz a day, when cheese got old...

Jeffrey Olson
Seattle, Washington: where rain dampens the streets but not the spirit...