Drying Foods

I've been drying my foods for the last 3-4 years on section hikes.  For me thest foods are often the easiest to prepare adn learn from.  Some things I really like doing include

    :Spagehetti - I dry a commereical sause, and ground turkey
    :Dried Fruits - easy and always a favortie, espically the bannana's

Also, I've found that I need to chop everything into bigger sections.  It takes more to dry, but I prefer them reconstituted.  Also, if I cook something up, I usually seperate and dry the sauce by itself.  As with anything, its best to experiment.

  Roger Bolton