Re: yet another request

I'd be interested to see what you are carrying.  I am getting ready to hike a
section of the trail in a few weeks and mine without food is around 38 pounds.
I would love to know how you got your pack weight down to 23 lbs.

Dwayne "drichff@nando.net"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW        QRP-L #336
" Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"