Hello T-Bag '93

   This is the ghost of Little Ottie with a message for T-Bag. No, actually
I'm the section hiker who shared Punchbowl Shelter in Va. with you and
Little T.R. one stormy night. I remember the game of hearts you guys played
during the downpour with a couple named Jerry and Minnie. Also remember
Little T.R. was reading to us about how Little Ottie sometimes appears on
stormy nights, just as the shelter was filled with a huge thunder clap.
   Glad to see that you completed your hike. Congratulations!
   I posted this to the list because I was too hasty with the delete key
and didn't save your address.
                                       Steve Coombs
                                     GA 89 > ME 21st Century